This school is governed by Schoolsworks and our core policies are determined by the academy trust and apply to all schools.
They cover key HR and Trust-wide issues and our Exclusions Policy.
Having a set of trust-wide policies ensures consistency and also reduces workload at school level. Any serious grievances, complaints or matters of safeguarding or confidential reporting relating to the school should be addressed to the officers of the academy trust.
The following school policies are available for download below.
- Accessibility Plan
- Anti bullying Policy
- Attendance Policy
- Behaviour Policy
- Charging and Remissions Policy
- Complaints Procedure
- COVID19 School Closure Arrangements for Safeguarding Child Protection
- Equality Statement
- Home Learning Policy
- Learning and Teaching
- Marking and Feedback
- Remote education provision for parents Sep 21
- Schoolsworks Academy Trust COVID 19 Risk Assessment Sept 2021
- SW Safeguarding Child Protection Policy Sept 2020
- Uniform policy